Helpful Links and Tools
General Crypto Websites
- CoinGecko – One of the most widely used sites for monitoring crypto asset prices, market caps, creating watchlists, and much more.
- CoinMarketCap – Similar to CoinGecko. Try them both to see which one you like the most.
- Coin360 – Crypto prices heatmap, market caps, charts and more.
- LookIntoBitcoin – Unique charts and indicators for Bitcoin for analyzing Market Cycles, Price & Supply Relationships, Adoption Curves, Onchain Data, and more.
Crypto News Websites
Must-Have Trading Tools
- Aggr.trade – Free site. Great for watching big order flow and liquidations. Useful for many cryptos and not just Bitcoin. Check the resources channel of Discord to see Sam’s favorite settings.
- TradingView – Free & Premium versions. One of the most popular websites for charts and watchlists. Good for crypto, futures, stocks, price alerts/alarms, and more. Follow this guide for TradingView keyboard shortcuts
- Cryptowat.ch – Free website for crypto charts, watchlists, exchange information, price alerts/alarms, market data, and more. Highly customizable.
- Bybt – Free crypto data website for information like Open Interest, Funding Rates, Liquidations, Long/Short ratios, Order Books, and more.
- Viewbase – Another free crypto data website which includes info like Exchange Flows, Options & Volatility, Margin Rates, Whale Positions, Open Interest, and more.
- ByteTree – All in one Bitcoin dashboard with an abundance of analytics.
- Deribit Metrics – Free site showing current data insights from Deribit Exchange such as Funding Rates, Futures Premium, Implied Volatility, and Max Pain figures.
- Tradinglite – Website (free trial) with additional visual information to locating large order placements and much more.
- ScalpxIndex – Free site showing Bitcoin Sentiment Analysis, Exchange Buy & Sell Walls, Hidden Orders, Liquidations, Fear & Greed Index, Social Index, and Market Order Flow Index.
- Okotoki – Free & Premium versions. Great site to visualize liquidity of exchange order books, trades, and liquidations.
- Cryptometer – Crypto market analytics including rapid movements, open interest, liquidations, heatmaps, trends, alters, historical data, bullish/bearish data, and more.
- BitcoinFlow – Tool for monitoring Bitcoin options – calls, puts, etc.
- CryptoCrate – Website for exchange info
- Coinalyze – Highly recommended site with a ton of useful data. Futures Markets charts (Liquidations chart)
- CME Bitcoin Futures
- CoinMarketMan Market Scanner
Useful Links for Learning
- Please also visit the Resources channel on Discord and contribute!
- Sam’s Medium
- Bybit – Creating an API key
- Tools and Software for Daytrading
- Spot / Margin / Futures / Perpetuals explained
- Technical Analysis Concepts
- Getting Started with Trading
- What is Open Interest and how to use it for trading?
- NUPL – Net Unrealized Profit / Loss
- RUPL – Relative Unrealized Profit / Loss
User guides for Scalping, Futures, and Options trading
Other Useful Tools
- WhaleMap (Collection of unique charts)
- Bitcoin Market Dominance chart
- Pi Cycle Top Indicator – An indicator for trying to predict cycle top
- Linear and Inverse Futures Difference and How to Maximize Profits
- Martingale Strategy – Betting system for increasing position size as price falls – recommended only if you have infinite money lol
- Bitcoin Volatility Index
- Bitcoin Indicators Dashboard
- Bitcoin Holdings by Companies, ETFs, and Countries (Might not be up to date data – DYOR)
- Bitcoin Difficulty Estimator
- Bitcoin Hash Rate
- Bitcoin Macro Dashboard
- Unrealized Rains vs. Realized Gains – Alex Wice
- Convexity Rektum Damn Near Killed Em
- Bitcoin MVRV Ratio Chart
- RHODL Ratio – Chart analyzing short term vs. long term holders of Bitcoin. Attempts to compare cycle highs and lows.
- Crypto Quant charts & tools
- Crypto Quant – Large collection of on-chain data charts. Requires subscription for up-to-date reporting.
- Dune Analytics – Free Ethereum analytics by and for the community.
- Glassnode – On-chain Market data. Free and premium versions available.
- Messari – All in one crypto dashboard with charts, screeners, news, ecosystems, watchlists, fund investments, exchange supply, and more. Highly recommended!
- Skew – Real-time analytics for crypto markets. Expensive but offers a free trial.
- Parsec Finance – DeFi Analytics. Requires paid subscription but offers a free trial.
- Jarivs Labs – Crypto research, insights, tools, bots, and trading solutions. Requires paid subscription.
- Token Terminal – Crypto analytics website to track Bitcoin and DeFi projects fundamentals. Free to use.
Social Media Accounts to Follow
- TechnicalRoundup – A weekly newsletter written by Cred and DonAlt covering technicals for traders and investors in digital assets.
- Bloqport – A weekly crypto newsletter covering the whole market including breaking news, insights, analytics, and key takeaways.
- Arthur Hayes Medium – Arthur is one of the original founders of Bitmex. His articles are some of the best you’ll read.
- Bitcoin Takes
- Paradigm Research
- Bankless – Discussions cover the whole market with an emphasis on ETH DeFi.